1. Are your boxes eco-friendly?
For custom-made package, we try to be as eco-conscious as possible, while keeping functionality in mind. If you're using boxes as secondary packaging and want to reduce your environmental impact, we suggest uncoated kraft or white paper with printing and varnish. If you have a food or cosmetics based product, or something that requires direct contact with our tubes, it's almost impossible to completely eliminate plastic from the inner liner that ensures shelf life and oil-resistance. With that said, we are always exploring different natural materials, like vegetable inks, PLA lamination, and wax paper inner lining for solid cosmetics products. We always strive to be as eco-friendly as possible and will work with you to ensure your tube packaging has the smallest ecological footprint.
2. What size tubes do you sell?
We can make any size with minimum order quantity just1000pcs.
3. Can I get my box made with material other than paper?
Yes. We have a wide variety of materials besides coated and uncoated papers. We can make custom tubes like specialty papers and laminates.
4. Can you make Child-resistant tube packaging?
Yes. We have just made the child-resistant paper tube packaging solution for our CBD customers.
5. Where are the boxes made?
Our dedicated manufacturing facilities, with skilled and highly-trained employees on the ground, are located in China to keep your prices low.
6. What is your turnaround time?
For custom boxes,once sample approved, mass production lead time is approximately 2-3weeks, depending on quantity, customization, and order complexity. Shipping times depend on location and shipping method chosen.
7. What are your minimum order quantities?
8. What is the process to order custom tubes?
1.Send us the lay out of your design, and tube dimensions(L*W*H), quantity, and the type of customization you need(material, printing handling);
2.We will send you a price quote.
3. After the order is placed, we will first make pre-production prototypes for your approval. This process takes about one week. Once approved, mass production lead time is approximately 2-4 weeks, depending on quantity, customization, and order complexity. Shipping times depend on location and shipping method chosen.
9. Can I get a sample?
Yes. We will make the prototypes as required after the orders has been placed and artwork has been submitted. These prototypes are used for proofing before we proceed with mass production.
10. Do you offer product insertion and storage/fulfillment services?
We handle engineering through manufacturing and shipping.
We will make your tube according to the artwork provided, unfortunately we don't offer production insertion. That's on you or your product suppliers.
11. Can I split my order into multiple SKUs or artwork variations?
Yes, you can.
With minimum order quantity 500pcs per artworks only.
12. Are there customization options beyond printing?
Definitely! For custom-made packaging, we can do foil stamping, spot UV, embossing and debossing,matt lamination, gold or silver stamping, graining, gloss lamination etc.
13. Do you do digital or offeset printing?
For custom orders, the initial pre-production prototypes are digitally printed in CMYK. Mass production is done using offset equipment. This gives our customers print
14. What are the payment terms?
Custom-made boxes require 50% deposit with balance paid before shipping.
Available payment terms : bank transfer, paypal, western union.
15. If I order a second run or additional productions, can I get a discount on my subsequent orders?
We are very proud of our work and of our relationships with our customers. Pricing is based on tube size, order quantity, and the type of customization. With that said, we work with all reasonable budgets and offer discounts on a case-by-case basis for repeat volume purchases.